- Product Description
- How to use
- Product Reviews
Aptamil Organic Follow On Milk, inspired by 40 years of breast milk research. During each stage of the development process, Aptamil new organic formulation has been crafted with the care and expertise that Aptamil believe every parent and baby deserves. With vitamins A, C & D and certified organic ingredients. Suitable from 6 months. Tailored to complement a weaning diet. This organic formulation has been made with animal welfare and the planet in mind. Aptamil milk comes from cows that are pastured on open fields when the weather allows, in line with organic standards. From the sourcing of their ingredients to partnering with their farmers, quality is Aptamil highest priority. Breastmilk Substitute with Organic Ingredients Follow On Milk suitable from 6 months To compliment a weaning diet 800g.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 4 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- 5 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Important feeding and storage advice
- - Make up each feed as required.
- - For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- - Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- - Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed.
- - Never leave your baby alone during feeding.