- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Anusol HC Suppositories are for treating symptoms associated with internal piles (haemorrhoids) and other local skin irritations around the anal area. It relieves discomfort caused by internal and external haemorrhoids and anal itching.
With its anti-inflammatory formula, Anusol products work to:
- Reduce inflammation
- Soothe itching
- Shrink piles
- Relieve discomfort
- Adults and the elderly should wash the anal area and dry gently with a soft towel.
- Remove one suppository from the plastic cover and insert as deeply into the back passage as possible.
- Use at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement up to a maximum of 3 suppositories a day.
- Do not use for longer than 7 consecutive days.
- Children (under 18 years): Not recommended.
- Not for use in tubercular, fungal and most viral lesions including herpes simplex, vaccinia and varicella.
- Discontinue if symptoms do not improve, worsen or if rectal bleeding occurs.
- Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days
- Sensitivity reactions such as a rash
- Mild irritation or burning on application
These are mild side-effects, which will usually stop when you stop using the suppositories. If you notice any side-effects not mentioned in this leaflet, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Hydrocortisone acetate 10 mg, Zinc oxide 296 mg, Bismuth subgallate 59 mg, Balsam Peru 49 mg, Bismuth oxide 24 mg and Benzyl benzoate 33 mg per suppository. Other ingredients are hard fat, light kaolin
Everything you could need from an online service. Fast delivery
Amazing service; whole family in isolation for 17 days really handy to order online. Super fast too which is amazing.