- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Rowasip Decongestant Cold & Flu Sachets can be added to warm water to provide a lemon remedy against congestion, headache, fever, sore throat and aches and pains.
Product Size: 10 sachets
How to use:
Adults and children over 16 years:
One sachet dissolved by stirring in hot water.
The usual dose is one sachet every 4-6 hours. A maximum dose of four sachets per 24 hours.
Not to be given to children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take with other paracetamol products.
- Do not take in liver disease.
- This medicine is ok to use in pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Do not take if you suffer from Cardiovascular disease including hypertension, Closed angle glaucoma, Severe renal impairment, if you take MAOIs.
This medicine does not usually cause side effects but may cause difficulty sleeping if taken before bed.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.2mg