- Safety Advice
- How to Use Our Teeth Whitening Kit
- Product Reviews
Get an irresistibly white smile with our award-winning, clinically proven, peroxide-free and zero sensitivity teeth whitening kit, combining active ingredient PAP with advanced LED Dual Light Technology.
- Whitens teeth safely at home
- Formulated by UK Dentists
- 10 or 15-minute treatment
- Clinically proven PAP Peroxide-free formula
- Zero sensitivity
- Vegan friendly
The award-winning Polished London teeth whitening kit combines advanced LED Dual Light Technology and an enamel-safe, peroxide-free PAP formula that has been developed and tested by UK dental experts to provide an effective all-in-one teeth whitening treatment and oral hygiene treatment with zero sensitivity.
The LED Dual Light Technology breaks down and removes stains from the surface of your front teeth, effectively lightening them with each application. The whitening kit has been carefully formulated to begin to brighten teeth after just one treatment by removing staining caused by coffee, red wine, tobacco and other factors that may cause discolouration.
Safe, effective and easy to use, our scientifically proven and dentist-approved Teeth Whitening Kit helps you to achieve whiter teeth and a brighter smile from the comfort of your own home.
At the push of a button, you can switch between an accelerated whitening option (Blue mode) and the combined whitening, sterilising and odour reduction option (Blue & Red mode).
Treatment times of just 10 to 15 minutes make the Polished London Teeth Whitening Kit a quick and convenient addition to your daily oral care routine that is ideal for sensitive teeth, helping you achieve a whiter, brighter and more confident smile and improving overall oral health.
- LED Dual Light Mouthpiece (x1)
- USB Charging Cable (x1)
- 5ml Teeth Whitening Gel (x3) - Enough for 14 treatments
- Whitening Kit User Manual (x1)
- Tooth Shade Guide (x1)
Do not use this product if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are suffering from any existing dental concerns like ulcers, exposed gums or disease
- You have overly sensitive teeth and/or oral tissues
- Your teeth are decaying or loose
Please check the ingredients list if you have any known allergies. If irritation occurs; stop the treatment, remove the mouthpiece and thoroughly rinse any remaining product from your teeth and gums. This product is not to be swallowed and is unsuitable for anyone under the age of 16. This product should only be used to whiten teeth.
After finishing each treatment, replace the cap on the syringe and store it out of the reach of children.
- Rinse your mouth with fresh water
- Apply the whitening gel evenly to both the upper and lower areas of the mouthpiece
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth, gently bite it and turn on the LED light
- Select the whitening mode you require:
- Accelerated whitening (Blue mode: 15 mins), or
- Oral hygiene and whitening (Blue & Red mode: 10 mins)
- Remove the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth well with water
- Wipe any residual product from the mouthpiece and rinse it thoroughly under running water, then leave to air dry.
Please note that these instructions are simplified, more detailed instructions are provided with your home whitening kit.