- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product. Maximum order quantity of one packet per order.
Pholcodex Liquid is used to manage a non productive cough (cough without phlegm). It should only be used if alternative treatments have failed.
- Not recommended for use more than 5 days at a time.
- Product Size: 150ml
How to Use
Adults: 10ml every three to four hours as required.
Children Aged 6-12 years (On medical advice only): 5ml every three to four hours as required.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Do not exceed stated dose. Not more than 4 doses should be given in any 24 hours.
- Do not take if you have allergies to pholcodeine or any other ingredients.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance should not take this medicine.
- Sunset Yellow may cause allergic reactions.
Side effects include occasional nausea and drowsiness.
May cause constipation.
5 ml contains 5 mg Pholcodine
Sunset yellow (E110) 0.375mg/5 ml
Sorbitol solution (E420) 651.0mg/5 ml
Sodium 2.81mg/5 ml