- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Nurofen Tablets Ibuprofen 200mg contain the powerful ibuprofen molecule and are just the thing to help ease a number of mild to moderate pains; including back pain, muscular and rheumatic pain and headache pain.
Product Size: 200 mg
Available in 48 pack
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Initial dose is one or two tablets and subsequently if necessary, one or two every four hours with a maximum of 6 tablets in a 24 hour period i.e. a maximum dose of 1200mg in a 24 hour period.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Do not use if:
- You suffer from hypersensitivity from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Suffer from asthma.
- Last-trimester of pregnancy.
- Taking concurrent anti-coagulant therapy.
- Patients with severe renal failure.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Use in patients with severe heart failure or kidney failure.
- Use in patients with bleeding disorders.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration and perforation.
unfortunately developed a toothache from a broken tooth over the christmas,only for nurofen i would have had to pass on christmas dinner.nurofen stopped the pain instantly and kept me pain free all day.worse to come,now i have to visit the dentist,oh well,,,,,,,