- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Nicochew Mint Gum provides effective relief from cravings and withdrawal symptoms experienced when trying to stop smoking. It is used to help smokers ready to stop smoking immediately and also to help smokers who need to cut down their cigarette use before stopping. Nicochew Mint Gum can also be used during times when you cannot smoke.
- Nicochew Mint Gum contains 2 mg medium strength nicotine for smokers of less than 20 cigarettes per day.
- Nicochew Mint Gum contains 4 mg medium strength nicotine for smokers of more than 20 cigarettes per day.
Product Available in 2mg and 4mg pack.Benefits of Nicochew Mint Gum
- Prevents weight gain while quitting smoking
- Controls your metabolic rate
- Works as an appetite suppressant to keep you from overeating while quitting
- Doubles your chances of quitting successfully
Nicochew Mint Gum allows you to gradually reduce your cigarette intake while you are managing nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Chew a piece of Nicochew Mint Gum whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, your urge to smoke will lessen and you will need to chew less gum.
How to Use
This will depend on how many cigarettes you smoke daily. As a rough guide, most people start by using between 8-12 pieces of gum and up to 12 pieces daily. It’s advisable to use the gum for at least three months and then gradually reduce the number of pieces you chew. Once you are only using 1 or 2 pieces a day, you should be able to stop completely.
- Do not use more than 24 pieces a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Dispose of sensibly.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Regardless of the means used, a variety of symptoms are known to be associated with quitting habitual tobacco use. These include emotional or cognitive effects such as dysphoria or depressed mood; insomnia; irritability, frustration or anger; anxiety; difficulty concentrating, and restlessness or impatience. There may also be physical effects such as decreased heart rate; increased appetite or weight gain, dizziness or presyncopal symptoms, cough, constipation.
The active substance is nicotine. Nicochew Mint is available in two strengths: 2 mg and 4 mg. - The other ingredients are: Gum base (containing butylated hydroxytoluene (E321)), calcium carbonate, sorbitol (E420), sodium carbonate anhydrous, sodium hydrogen carbonate, saccharin (E954), acesulfame potassium (E950), mint liquid flavour, peppermint liquid flavour, lemon liquid flavour, menthol powder flavour, talc, maltitol (E965), acacia, titanium dioxide (E171) and carnauba wax.
Very efficient; had my order within two days; couldn't have been any happier with the whole experience. Thank you.
5 Star *****