- How To Use
- Active Ingredients
- Product Reviews
The La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+ Stick is a soothing, moisturising stick for dry, itchy and eczema-prone skin. This product instantly relieves the urge to scratch and soothes dry skin flare-ups. Ideal for on-the-go relief, Lipikar AP+ is compact enough to carry in your handbag or in your pocket. Its lipid-replenishing formula has nourishing ingredients like shea butter, zinc gluconate and glycerin. Skin will look and feel soft, hydrated and comfortable. Suitable from babies (3 months+) to adults.
- Moisturising stick for very dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin
- Relieves urge to scratch
- Skin is soothed, hydrated and calm
- Ideal for the most sensitive skin types
- Dermatologically tested
- Minimal formula
- Apply as needed when itching.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Aqua, Water, Polyethylene, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassica Campestris Oleifera Oil / Rapeseed Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Tristearate, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Disodium Edta, Copper Gluconate, Capryloyl Glycine, Caprylyl Glycol, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate (F.I.L. B195969/1).