- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Lactulose Solution is a natural laxative and works by softening stools and promoting their movement through the bowel. It is a colonic acidifier and works by drawing water into the colon, which softens the stool and helps to produce a bowel movement.
This product is recommended for:
- Pregnant women.
- Nursing mothers.
- Children with constipation.
- People who recently underwent surgery.
- Elderly people or people with severe and/or chronic constipation
Product Size: 500Ml
Who can use?
Laxose can be used by adults and children over 2 years of age.
How to take?
- Adults: Take three 5ml spoonfuls daily.
- Children aged 5 to 10 years: Give two 5ml spoonfuls daily.
- Children aged 1 to 5 years: Give one 5ml spoonful daily.
- Babies under 1 year: Give 2.5ml twice daily.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant or breast feeding consult your doctor before purchasing or taking this medication.
Common side effects.
Flatulence, bloating or stomach cramps.