- Product Reviews
Hedrin Once Spray Gel is a liquid gel for the eradication of head lice and eggs. It works by physically smothering the lice. It contains Penetrol which helps the product to penetrate louse eggs in order to kill them. The gel can safely be used as often as required without the lice developing resistance.
How to use:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Work into the hair with the fingers or an ordinary comb spreading the gel thoroughly and evenly from the roots to tips.
- Leave on hair for at least 1 hour (or longer if more convenient).
- Wash the hair thoroughly with a non-conditioning shampoo. For best results, apply the shampoo directly to the hair without wetting it. Hedrin Spray Gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily. Rinse with water repeat shampooing as necessary and dry. There is no need to use conditioner.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients i5n Hedrin Spray Gel. If a skin rash or other signs of allergy occur, stop use. Wash skin with soap and water, and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If the gel accidentally comes into contact with your eyes, flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- If accidentally swallowed consult a doctor as soon as possible. Take the pack with you to show which product ou have swallowed.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use on children under 6 months of age.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Dimeticone, 1, 6, 10-Dodecatrien-3-ol, 3, 7, 11-trimethyl, PEG/PPG Dimeticone co-polymer, Silica Silylate
GREAT STUFF AND ALWAYS COMES ON TIME. THANK YOU.