- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
GoldenEye 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment contains the active ingredient Dibrompropamidine isetionate, to kill bacteria that cause eye and eyelid infections like conjunctivitis, blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids) and styes.
- Easy to apply - no mess
- Can be used at night
- Available without prescription
How to use
One or two drops up to four times daily
Before you use GoldenEye 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment:
- Ensure the tube is sterile until opened. Do not use if the seal is broken.
- If you wear contact lenses and have been advised to use GoldenEye 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment by a doctor, pharmacist or contact lens practitioner:
- Do not wear contact lenses when using the ointment.
- You can start wearing contact lenses again after you have finished using the ointment.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- If your condition does not improve within 2 days, stop use and consult your pharmacist or doctor
Side effects are rare. If symptoms develop, discontinue treatment and seek medical advice.
0.1% w/v propamidine isethionate.
Sodium chloride, benzalkonium chloride solution, purified water, sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid