- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
The ispaghula husk contained in Fybogel Mebeverine is a natural plant material which is high in fibre. It works by increasing the bulk of the contents of the gut passing through the digestive system, helping your body to work normally. Meberverine is an antipasmodic drug which relieves spasms and cramps which occur in the gut, causing pain.
Product Size: 10 Sachets
Why should I take Fybogel mebeverine?
This product is to relieve the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. If you have irritable bowel syndrome, you are likely to suffer from painful spasms of the gut and irregular bowel habits. Fybogel Meberverine is a combination of active ingredients which are effective in relaxing the spasms of the gut, relieving pain.
How to take
Adults and children over 12: One sachet morning and evening, taken half an hour before meals. A third dose may be taken before the midday meal if necessary.
Children below 12: Not recommended.
- Do not use in cases of intestinal obstruction, paralytic ileus, or faecal impaction and colonic atony such as senile megacolon.
- Hypersensitivity to ispaghula or mebeverine
- Natural or drug-induced reduction in gut motility.
Flatulence and bloating may be experienced during the first few days of treatment, but should diminish during continued treatment.
- Ispaghula husk 3.5g/packet
- Mebeverine hydrochloride 0.135g/packet
5 Star *****