- Product Reviews
Eskimo-3 is a unique stable fish oil supplement containing a healthy balance of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, scientifically proven to support Heart Health.
Eskimo-3 contains a tocopherol (vitamin E) complex to help keep the oil fresh and stable. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
Product Size: 105ml or 210ml
How to Use
Take 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- 2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – General Health
- 2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – Heart Health
- 5ml or 1 teaspoon daily – Pregnancy
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
- Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
- After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Note: Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus that may be allergens to some individuals. Does not contain fish protein.
Contains:Ingredients per 5ml: Omega-3 fatty acids 1,600 mg Providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 740 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 460 mg Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 20 iu.