- Product Reviews
Combur 9 Urinalysis Tests Strips are used to determine the levels of pH, glucose, ketone bodies, leukocytes, nitrite, protein, Urobilinogen, Bilirubin and blood in urine. The test strips are easy to read and show uniform colour changes throughout the entire testing range.
- Reliable diagnosis - Even minute pathological changes in the urine cause distinct color changes in the test fields.
- High sensitivity - Even slight pathological changes in the urine are made visible.
- Resistance to ascorbic acid - Protected by iodate against ascorbic acid interference with both glucose and hemoglobin determinations eliminating virtually false-negative results and the need to recollect and retest specimens.
- Economic efficiency - Combur tests strips can be stored at room temperature up to 2 years.
- Maximum reading convenience - Combur tests strips allow to simultaneously read all reagent pads between 1 and 2 minutes while the long strip handle keeps fingers clear of the specimen.
Available Pack Sizes: 100 Test Strips