- Product Reviews
Combur 7 Urinalysis Tests Strips are used to determine the levels of pH, glucose, ketone bodies, leukocytes, nitrite, protein and blood in urine.
- Reliable diagnosis - Even minute pathological changes in the urine cause distinct color changes in the test fields.
- High sensitivity - Even slight pathological changes in the urine are made visible.
- Resistance to ascorbic acid - Protected by iodate against ascorbic acid interference with both glucose and hemoglobin determinations eliminating virtually false-negative results and the need to recollect and retest specimens.
- Economic efficiency - Combur tests strips can be stored at room temperature up to 2 years.
- Maximum reading convenience - Combur tests strips allow to simultaneously read all reagent pads between 1 and 2 minutes while the long strip handle keeps fingers clear of the specimen.
Pack Size: 100 Test Strips