- How to Use
- Product Reviews
The paracetamol in Calpol SixPlus Suspension is used to relieve pain such as teething pain and toothache, headache, migraine, neuralgia, sore throat and aches and pains that come with colds and flu.
- Brings down fever (high temperature).
- Free from sugar and colour free & has a pleasant strawberry flavour.
- Available in 60ml
How to Use
- Children aged 12-16 years: Two – Three 5ml spoonful’s (large end) up to 4 times a day.
- Adults and children over 16 years: Two – Four 5ml spoonful’s (Large end) up to 4 times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not give to children under the age of 6 years
Contains 250g of Paracetamol per 5 mlMaltitol Liquid (E956), sorbitol liquid (E420), Glycerol, dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, Methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoate, acesulfame potassium (E950), saccharin sodium and ourified water. Yje flavouring imitation strawberry.
Based on 3 reviews
Fabulous choice of products ; simple order process and fast delivery . I highly recommend
Very good service. Very happy with all the products bought.