- How to Use
- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Uniflu is the most complete cold and flu treatment available from your local pharmacy.
Uniflu is a powerful 2-tablet treatment for the relief of the symptoms of colds & flu
- nasal and sinus congestion
- aching limbs
- runny nose
So whatever you do this cold and flu season – Try Uniflu!
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product. Maximum order quantity of two packets per order.
Product Size: Pack of 12 or 24
Adults and Children over 12 years:
Take one tablet every six hours.
- Not to be given to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products or flu, cold or decongestant products
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Avoid alcoholic drink
- Avoid if you are taking blood pressure medication
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery
- Dry mouth
Each Uniflu tablet contains:
Caffeine 30 mg
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride. 15 mg
Paracetamol 500 mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
Vitamin C 300 mg