- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray is designed for fast acting and effective relief of nasal congestion in an easy to use spray form.
- Clear a blocked nose within minutes and relieve excessive nasal secretion for up to ten hours.
- Useful for colds, hay fever and sinusitis
How to use:
Adults and Children over 12 years:
1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, up to 3 times daily as needed. Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril. It is recommended to make the last application shortly before retiring to bed.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You are taking monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI)
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes or an overactive thyroid gland.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects are not common with this medicine but there have been reports of;
Local burning, soreness, dryness, irritation, stinging, itching, sneezing
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%w/v