Optrex Clear Eyes Eye Drops - 10ml
Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops relieve redness of the eye caused by minor eye irritations.
Dusty smoky atmospheres, eye strain and chlorine in swimming pools can make the eyes red and bloodshot. When the eyes are red it is usually because more blood than normal is flowing through the small blood vessels of the eye.
Optrex Bloodshot Eyes Drops are medicated to relieve red, bloodshot eyes. Its cooling formulation soothes the irritation and calms the redness of bloodshot eyes, restoring normal blood flow.
Product Size: 10ml
Applying the drops
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle's seal is intact before use.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back. Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- Or, if you prefer, close your eye and apply 1 or 2 drops to the inner corner, then open and blink to spread the drops.
- Don't use Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops more than 4 times in 24 hours.
- Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops are not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- Discard 28 days after opening.
- Don't use Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops while or just before wearing your contact lenses. Wait 15 minutes after application before wearing contact lenses.
- Do not use if you have an eye condition such as glaucoma.
- Do not use if you suffer from High blood pressure, depression, heart disease, diabetes or thyroid disorder.
- Always check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Rare reports of initial discomfort which usually ease off over time.
- Rare reports of allergic reaction to the ingredients.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Distilled Witched Hazel BPC 12.5% v/v) and Naphazoline Hydrochloride PhEur 0.01% w/v.
Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops is a pharmacy only medicine.