- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Kwells Travel Sickness Tablets provide fast and effective prevention and control of travel sickness. The active ingredient, Hyoscine, acts on the balance organs of the inner ear and the nerves that are responsible for nausea. As travel sickness is believed to be a result of the brain receiving conflicting information about what the body senses and what the eyes are seeing, Kwells Travel Sickness Tablets act fast to settle, balance and prevent sickness while travelling.
Product Size: 300mcg
Directions for the use of Kwells Travel Sickness Tablets:
- Kwells tablets should be taken around 30 minutes before travel to be most effective at preventing sickness, however they can also be taken once a journey has started if you begin to feel sick.
- Adults should take one tablet and children over ten years of age should take half to one tablet. For long journeys the dose may need repeating every six hours, however, no more than three doses should be taken in 24 hours.
- Kwells tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole.
Adults: 1 tablet every 6 hours if required. Maximum 3 tablets in 24 hours.
Children over 10 years:half a tablet every 6 hours if required. Maximum 1 and a half - 3 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 10 years: Under 10 years: not recommended. Tablets to be taken up to 30 minutes before start of the journey to prevent travel sickness, or at onset of nausea.
Precautions to consider when using Kwells Travel Sickness:
- Do not take Kwells if you have glaucoma, enlarged prostate or are taking drugs such as tranquillisers or antidepressants or are allergic to any of the ingredients in Kwells.
- Do not take Kwells if you are pregnant.
- May cause dry mouth, blurred vision and drowsiness.
Kwells contain hyoscine hydrobromide 300 microgram per tablet. Also contains:saccharin sodium (E954) and mannitol (E421)