Hylo-Tear Eye Drops Preservative Free - 7.5ml
Hylo-Tear is a sterile preservative-free solution containing 0.1% sodium hyaluronate. It is a lubricating eye drop for treating all symptoms of dry eye sensation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a thick elastic polymer that is found naturally throughout the body, particularly in areas of the body that need lubrication, such as the joints and the structures of the eye.
- When applied as eye drops it forms a transparent film that coats the surface of the eyeball. The film is able to 'hold on' to water molecules in the tears, which helps keep the eyeball moist, and remains stable when you blink, thus providing lasting lubrication for the eyes. The drops are used as artificial tears to moisten, lubricate and soothe dry eyes.
- Hylo-Tear Eye Drops provide soothing relief from the symptoms of dry eyes, such as soreness, irritation or a gritty sensation. These may be caused by your eye not producing enough tears to keep the eye moist, or by things such as certain medical conditions or treatments, prolonged use of computer screens (where you tend to blink less and thus not lubricate the eyes sufficiently), or drying atmospheric conditions such as air-conditioning, central heating or atmospheric pollution.
- Hylo-Tear eye drops are preservative-free and can be used by people who wear rigid or gas permeable contact lenses, or who are sensitive to preservatives.
How to use The recommended dosage is one drop in each eye, three times daily, however the drops can be used more frequently if required.
Mild blurring of vision when applied
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate 0.1%. Preservative Free, Phosphate Free.