Acuvue Revitalens (Previously Complete Revitalens) Contact Lens Multi Purpose Disinfecting Solution - 100ml/300ml
Previously Complete Revitalens
One of the major challenges with wearing contact lenses is keeping your lenses clean and clear for perfect vision and hygiene. With the Acuvue RevitaLens solution from Abbott Medical Optics, keeping lenses clean is easy. Suitable for a wide variety of soft contact lenses, the Acuvue RevitaLens cleaning kit will be an essential supply for many lens wearers.
- The RevitaLens package promises high quality disinfection and cleaning using a dual-disinfection system pioneered by Abbott. This cleans away over 99% of known microbes and 90% of lipid or protein substances which can accumulate on the eyes.
- The Acuvue RevitaLens balances great cleaning results with the ability to retain moisture on the lens, for a comfortable fit the next day.
- This lens cleaning kit is suitable for use with Silicone Hydrogel lenses and other types of soft contact lenses.
- The lens cleaning kit includes three 240ml bottles of cleaning solution. This is intended to last for 60 days. An added extra is two special lens cases for use with the RevitaLens solution. Lenses can be kept safe in the solution for a period of one month.
- The Acuvue RevitaLens cleaning kit is an essential item for anyone who needs to regularly clean their soft lenses, and requires exceptional vision with no irritation.
Product Size: 100 or 300ml
When you remove your lenses:
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses.
- Place 3 drops or more of COMPLETE Multi-Purpose Solution on one side of the lens surface.
- RUB your lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 10 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
- After rubbing for at least 10 seconds, turn the lens over and repeat step 3.
- RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh COMPLETE Multi-Purpose Solution. Place lenses in clean COMPLETE lens case and fill with COMPLETE Multi-Purpose Solution. Close COMPLETE lens case tightly.
- SOAK – Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of six (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning and protein removal.
- Eyes sting, burn or itch (irritation)
- Comfort is less than when lens was first placed on eye
- Feeling of something in the ey
- Excessive watering (tearing) of the eyes
Polyquaternium - 1 0.0003%
Sodium Borate Decahydrate