- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Cerumol Ear Wax Drops is a traditional treatment to help soften and loosen ear wax. Its unique oil-based formula gently penetrates in between the wax and ear canal and eases out the ear wax. When used, the ear drops can produce a warm, tingling sensation.
Product Size: 11Ml
How to use Cerumol Ear Wax Drops:
- Wash your hands.
- Prepare a small pad of cotton wool, the size of your thumb nail. Lie or sit down, then tilt the head to bring the ear uppermost. Use the dropper to put five drops into the ear canal.
- Do not push the dropper into the ear.
- Moisten the small pad of cotton wool with Cerumol or smear with petroleum jelly.
- Place the cotton wool pad over the hole in the ear (this helps to keep the liquid in the ear canal).
- Do not push the cotton wool too far into the ear canal.
- Remove the pad after one hour or the next morning.
- Do this all again twice a day for three days.
- Do not use for more than three days without consulting your doctor.
Cautions whilst using Cerumol Ear Wax Drops:
- Do not use the drops if the ear drum is perforated or if the ear canal is sore or inflamed.
- Do not use if you have an Allergy to peanuts or arachis oil.
No reported side effects
Cerumol Ear Wax Drops contains per 100ml:
- Chlorobutanol BP 5g, arachis oil BP (Peanut Oil) 57g.
- Other ingredients are: Oil of turpentine, 3-methoxybutyl acetate (butoxyl), paradichlorobenzene, and orthodichlorobenzene.