- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Canesten Vaginal Pessary Clotrimazole 200mg gives you internal treatment right at the site of the thrush infection.
This pack contains:
- 3 Clotrimazole pessaries
- 1 applicator
Canesten pessary 200mg contains Clotrimazole which promotes pH balance, reduces itching, and provides cooling relief.Preventing thrush
Canesten Vaginal Pessary Clotrimazole 200mg can be used to prevent the growth of fungus and reduce itchy, burning sensations. To prevent thrush from recurring:
- Avoid tight, synthetic clothing
- Avoid perfumed soaps, gels, bubble baths, vaginal deodorants and douches
- Change tampons or pads regularly when on your period
How to use Canesten 200mg Pessary Clotrimazole:
For intravaginal application. One pessary should be inserted into the vagina at night for three consecutive days using the applicator.
Caution before using Canesten 200mg Pessary Clotrimazole:
If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, see your doctor. Do not use if you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast feeding. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medicine other than the contraceptive pill and if you are aged under 16 or over 60.
- Vaginal irritation, for example burning, stinging, itching, redness, rash, blistering or peeling.
- You may experience some pelvic or abdominal pain or vaginal bleeding after using the pessary.
Canesten 200mg Pessary Clotrimazole contains:
Clotrimazole 200mg. It also contains calcium lactate pentahydrate, maize starch, crospovidone, colloidal anhydrous silica, lactic acid, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and microcrystalline cellulose.