- Side Effects
- Product Reviews
Bio-Kult Advanced Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula contains 14 live bacterial cultures which help promote a healthy digestive system. The bacteria is freeze dried together so that it becomes more durable against the acidic conditions in the stomach and can reach the full length of the intestinal tract.
It contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. The formula provides the gut with a high concentration of good bacteria which aids digestion.
How to Use
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel
- Children under 12 - half adult dose
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers
- Suitable for vegetarians
May cause initial bloating while the harmful bacteria die off.
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN 21
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66